Meanwhile, here are some quick-hit notes of more immediate and concrete content:
- Just came through a very busy weekend, with Vermont Village Building Convergence at Twin Pond Retreat, plus community potluck and dance on the Farm, plus special guests from Montreal here to discuss Value Network modeling of the production ecosystem
- We have received some donation towards camp setup, namely the solar shower rig--another $25 and we're off to the races on that fun little project of rustic summer comfort
- Planning a cob oven workshop on short notice for next weekend, just a one-day affair that should result in a nice, probably chicken-shaped, ceramic bakery in back of the barn
- The trails project is advancing, with an initial route map in the works and planning / invitation for some work days and fundraising underway
- Value networking--this is a big design question for us currently, working to surface and present our collective assets to appropriate audiences for collaboration and exchange
- Crowdfunding--getting close to a definitive funding campaign to enable a couple of grander improvement projects for the home base this season
- Weather? the weather is fine. Pretty steady cycle of wet, wonderful, warm, hot, repeat.
Gardens are growing, and we are keeping up. Hope that your summer is also well begun, with crisp external delights and a soft creamy filling of communal indulgence!